Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pregnant Celebrities and their Cravings

Mila Kunis stopped by the Ellen show on May 8th to talk about her pregnancy and her cravings.  
Kunis who is engaged to Hollywood actor engagement to Ashton Kutcher, is pregnant with her first child. 


 Kunis said she is craving pickles and her fiance stocked their fridge with pickles, ice cream, and the typical cravings pregnant women enjoy.  
Kunis also told the talk show host she plans on having a natural birth sans epidural. “The hospital that I’m going to be laboring in does a midwife, you know, doula type of thing. I’m going to do it as all natural as I possibly can unless that there’s an emergency or something that should go wrong.”

Here are some other stars sharing their cravings while being pregnant.  

Kate Winslet:
“At the moment I seem to be wanting orange juice a lot,” Winslet told UsWeekly during her third pregnancy last fall. ”I don’t know quite why that is, but it’s not so weird. I wish I could tell you I had some weird craving. I wish I could be like that woman on the advert who loves tuna fish and banana, but I’m not like that at all.”

Olivia Wilde:
The future Mrs. Jason Sudeikis, who recently gave birth to a boy, posted to Twitter last fall about her salsa cravings. 

Beyonce: 
Beyonce told reporters that she wanted to put ketchup on anything while pregnant. 

Ginnifer Goodwin:
The Once Upon a Time star is expecting her first child with husband Josh DallasAccording to Dallas, Goodwin craved “jalapenos in the very beginning — that was the only weird thing. Straight up.”

Kelly Clarkson:
The 31-year-old singer has been an open book about her pregnancy, posting lots of details to Twitter. In regards to her cravings, she wrote:

Drew Barrymore:
The Whip It director is currently pregnant for the second time. During a recent E! interview, she revealed ”The [craving] with Olive was tamales. Anything tamale. I love tamales. With this little lovely lady it’s like pan-fried noodles from any Chinese restaurant. I drive by them and I fantasize about them. I find myself like pulling over a lot for food. Like the car just goes off the lane and over to the restaurant.”

Kim Kardashian:
Kanye West‘s baby mama told fans that during her pregnancy with North last year, she craved ”mostly cheese, chili cheese fries, everything with cheese.”

Kate Middleton:
The Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancy cravings were more complex than many others. According to the owner of Bucklebury’s Peach’s Spar Chan Shingadia, Middleton craved vegetarian curry while pregnant with Prince George. “She has been eating them during the pregnancy,”Chan said. “The Duchess has come in several times for our curries, before she got married, and quite a few times afterwards.”

What was your strangest craving during pregnancy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10